Because the FCA is not a public area, the local Council (College of B & W) established marketregulation for the maintenance of order and the proper course of business. The FCA management has marketpolice in service charged with the enforcement of these rules and, if necessary, the sanctioning. The marketregulation includes the articles relating to the sanctionpolicy.
Div Gemeenteblad No 3B 33
Chapter 1. General Stipulations
Chapter 2. Access to the Food Center Amsterdam
Chapter 3. Issuance / rental of land
Chapter 4. Order
Chapter 5. Traffic and parking area
Chapter 6. Sanction and final stipulations
Setting Rules for the Food Center Amsterdam.
Aldermen and Mayor of Amsterdam bring to general knowledge that they have decided on June 17, 2003:
To withdraw the Rules on the Central Wholesale market, defined by their decision of 17 november 1995 (Gemeenteblad 1995. Div 3 volgn. 102);
To recognize the following Rules on Food Center Amsterdam.
Chapter 1. General Stipulations.
Art. 1.1 Land and objective.
1. In the area situated north of the Jan van Galenstraat, between the Eastern and the Western Marktkanaal, market will be held as provided for in art. 1.6 The first paragraph of the Regulation on the Straathandel 2000. This is referred to as marketarea Food Center Amsterdam.
2. The site of the Food Center Amsterdam is not public and therefore not accessible without permission of Mayor and Aldermen.
3. The persons who enter the area of Food Center Amsterdam, submit themselves to the rules present .
4. The Food Center Amsterdam aims to provide the wholesale and distribution of potatoes, vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, food and related articles in the broadest sense . The Food Center Amsterdam will ensure the proper functioning of the activities by creating and maintaining the facilitating terms.
Art.1.2 Designation of goods.
1. It is forbidden to sell other goods or to sell other goods than those for which the Food Center in Amsterdam art. 1.1. the fourth member, has been appointed.
2. The first paragraph on the prohibition does not apply to goods which by Mayor and Aldermen permission was granted.
Art. 1.3 Opening hours
1. The Food Center Amsterdam is open daily. Mayor and Aldermen appoint the opening hours.
2. On Sundays and public holidays direct sales should not take place.
3. At the request of the companies established on the FCA, Mayor and Aldermen may authorize for a derogation from the second paragraph on Sundays and public holidays open to the direct sales and other operating hours can be established.
Art. 1.4 Execution, Proxy and Authorization.
The powers contained in these Rules of Mayor and Aldermen may be mandated by the Director of the Food Center Amsterdam and the officials appointed by him.
Art. 1.5 Gang of affairs on the ground.
Everyone who is on the site of the Food Center Amsterdam, is obliged by the Mayor and Aldermen in the interest of the smooth running of the Food Center Amsterdam given direct instructions to follow.
Art. 1.6 Landing and sale of goods.
The supply of goods or a service may only be intended for those in the field of the Food Center Amsterdam one or more selling space (s) or other premises have rented or their business on them one by the municipality of Amsterdam in leasehold or by right of Tenancy obtained part of that area. It is prohibited to goods other than from the premises to sell. Distribution on the road is not allowed.
Art. 1.7 Being the ground.
Mayor and Aldermen may outgrow the ground, as provided for in art. I .1, the first paragraph, in whole or in part if they have this in the interest of public order or implementing gemeentewerken necessary.
Chapter 2. Access to the Food Center Amsterdam.
Art. 2.1 Access to the Food Center Amsterdam.
I. On presentation of a ticket (loyalty of the Food Center Amsterdam), the following categories of persons have access to the Food Center Amsterdam:
A. owners, directors and employees of the companies established in the field;
B. suppliers and service providers in the area on the incumbents supply or services;
C. buyers, registered with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Amsterdam or worked as a public company, and employees of these companies and possibly accompanied by not more than one person;
D. Visitors to the site of the incumbents.
2. The conditions set out in the first paragraph above, people can by Mayor and Aldermen a ticket or loyalty of the Food Center Amsterdam for the duration of the period that belongs to the categories listed the first paragraph.
3. In special cases, judged by Mayor and Aldermen, to others than in the first paragraph above, people are granted access.
Art. 2.2 Tickets / loyalty Food Center Amsterdam.
1. The application for a passport c.q. loyalty of bet Food Center Amsterdam must be submitted to Mayor and Aldermen. When submitting the application must include a valid Legitimatiebewijs and a recent excerpt from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Amsterdam be presented
2. Mayor and Aldermen determine what data are needed to provide a bet ticket. In any case necessary name, address and place of residence and for non-public registration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Amsterdam.
3. Change in the address or cessation of operations by the holder should immediately be reported to Mayor and Aldermen.
4. When a ticket vertoren is injured or seriously damaged hit, the holder must immediately report any of Mayor and Aldermen. Mn interested can by Mayor and wethouders fee for a duplicate be issued.
Art. 2.3 Liability.
A person who obtains access to the site of the Food Center Amsterdam, indemnify the town against claims of damage incurred during or in connection with the stay in the area of the Food Center Amsterdam. unless such damage has been caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of the town.
Chapter 3. Issuance / rental of land.
Art. 3.1 Establishment.
1. The person who took the Food Center Amsterdam wishes to establish whether the person who wants enlargement. should a signed application with Mayor and Aldermen.
2. The person to whom and by Mayor wethouders one seat is allocated. is obliged to use them in accordance with the lease, the erfpachtverlening and / or opstalverlening agreed destination.
3. The seat should be used in accordance with bet goal of the Food Center Amsterdam as defined in Art. 1.1, fourth paragraph.
Art. 3.2 Prohibition of transfer.
Transferring to do rental, erfpachtverlening ott / or opstalverlening assigned seat, in one way or oak, to third parties is not permitted, terizij consent of Mayor and Aldermen has been obtained.
Chapter 4. Order.
Art. 4.1 Uitstallen.
It is marked on the Food Center Amsterdam-based company banned in a place other than at the rental, lease or opstalverlening agreed location goods for sale in stock. to display or sell.
4.2 Size of Art.
It is prohibited to the border of the display on the seat allocated to or exceed the display to build higher than Mayor and Aldermen spot in the interest of order and safety purposes.
Art. 4.3 Advertising.
On the business objects may be reproduced without permission of Mayor and Aldermen no advertising.
Art. 4.4 Dirt in vehicles.
It is prohibited the area of the Food Center in Amsterdam on driving vehicles which refuse or bedrijfsvuil, including without means to single cask, debris and the like, are transported.
Art. 4.5 Non vehicles.
I. It is prohibited vehicles longer than a day without the consent of Mayor and wethouders unattended at the site of the Food Center Amsterdam to leave.
2. Mayor and Aldermen may give directions for parking in the area of vehicles with koelmotoren.
Art. 4.6 Overstaan of goods.
It is forbidden without permission of Mayor and Aldermen in the area of the Food Center Amsterdam goods to be made.
Art. 4.7 Disposal.
Vehicles and goods by Mayor and Aldermen in the case of a prohibited situation as provided for in Articles 4.5 and 4.6, said, on behalf of the owner be removed.
Art. 4.8 Pollution.
The Food Center on the Amsterdam-based companies are required the immediate vicinity of the premises in a proper state of cleanliness. What is the premise failed in a proper state of cleanliness, by Mayor and Aldermen at the expense of holding the waste removed.
Art. 4.9 (House) animals.
It is forbidden by (house) animals in the area to reside or the area of the Food Center Amsterdam market.
Chapter 5. Traffic and parking area.
Art. 5.1 Traffic on land.
1. The site of the Food Center Amsterdam is only accessible to bestemmingsverkeer.
2. leather in the field is obliged to follow the instructions provided by Mayor and Aldermen on the circulation in the area of the Food Center Amsterdam, including parking and stationing.
3. The second paragraph shall also apply to the instructions provided by markings or signs on signs or otherwise are made known.
4. The legal traffic regulations shall apply to the traffic on the site of the Food Center Amsterdam.
Art. 5.2 parking bays.
1. It is forbidden without permission of Mayor and Aldermen to park outside the area indicated on the bays.
2. In violation of the provision of the first paragraph may be withdrawn by Mayor Aldermen and the vehicle on behalf of the owner be removed or the offender to a fine of 45 euros.
3. If the bet in the second paragraph fine not within thirty days following the date has been paid, by Mayor and Aldermen to the offender and / or the vehicle by which the offence was committed, access to the site refused until the fine is paid.
Chapter 6. Sanction and final provisions.
Art. 6.1 Refusal of access.
I. A person who acts contrary to bet by or under this or adhere to certain rules on misconduct bet Food Center Amsterdam guilty, the staff of the Food Center Amsterdam in the exercise of his duties obstructs, or directly or indirectly the policy or good practices in bet Food Center Amsterdam disturbs or endangers, by Mayor and Aldermen after prior warning, be ordered from bet Food Center in Amsterdam and can remove the area of access to bet bet Food Center Amsterdam for a period of not exceeding four weeks being denied.
2. The person to whom the bet in the first paragraph burden of Mayor and Aldermen is addressed, it is obliged to comply immediately.
3. If after application of certain bet bet in the first paragraph, the person again guilty of conduct referred to in paragraph bet, Mayor and Aldermen person access to bet bet Food Center area of Amsterdam for a long time or indefinitely deny.
4. The denial of access to bet area of Amsterdam can bet Food Center by Mayor and Aldermen in whole or in part conditionally be imposed by establishing a probationary period not exceeding two years.
5. Mayor and Aldermen may instead of denying access to the site of the Food Center Amsterdam in the cases mentioned in the first paragraph impose a fine of at least 45 euros and a maximum of 450 euros.
Art. 6.2 Publication and effect.
The Rules on Food Center Amsterdam will be published in section 3B of the Gemeenteblad and shall enter into force on July 1, 2003.
Mayor and Aldermen said,
E. Gerritsen M.J. Cohen
Opening Hours FCA
monday to friday from 06.30 to 17.00
saturday from 06.30 to 16.30 uur
saturday from 06.30 to 16.30 uur